Recent Blog Posts
- Fine Wine Investment Seminar, Wednesday 12th February 4/02/2014
- The Wine Advocate’s Grand World Tour 2014 20/01/2014
- Fighting Counterfeit 11/11/2013
- The Classés of 2012: Trends over the past year 4/10/2013
- Bordeaux 2010: The Latest Opinion 22/02/2013
TrendingTen most searched-for wine names*
- 1. Dom Perignon2. Petrus3. Pin4. Montrose5. Cristal
- 6. Talbot7. Angelus8. Belgrave9. Krug10. Palmer
Provenance Fine Wines create and manage portfolios of superb quality wines, produced by some of the most highly regarded vineyards in the world. If you are purchasing fine wine for the purpose of capital growth, the simple pleasure of collecting or even just for drinking… our goal is to become your preferred partner, and remain that way – by providing a consummate level of service. Our principal aim is to assist our private clients in achieving their fine wine investment goals.
“It has always been my aim for Provenance to provide an unrivalled quality of service. Whether a client is a connoisseur purely looking to fill gaps in his own cellar; or is aiming to ‘look after future drinking for free’ by buying now, drinking half and storing half; or perhaps is one of those canny non-drinkers, who simply want to diversify within their investment portfolio as a whole – I like to think we provide the same level of service to all; mainly by offering the right wines at the right price at the right time.”
Adrian Lenagan, Managing Director, Provenance Fine Wines Ltd.
- Weekend Wine Auctions Raise $18 million wine-searcher.com, 25/03/2014
- Hart Wine Auction Totals $5.05 Million as Lafite ’82 Leads Sale businessweek.com, 25/03/2014
- Sotheby’s hails success of Drouhin direct cellar auction decanter.com, 11/03/2014